Sweet Raw Mango Chutney
- 1 raw mango
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1/4 cup jiggery
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp oil
- pinch of asafetida
- salt to taste
1. Peel the raw mango and cut into small pieces.
2. In a pan, heat the oil and then add the mustard seeds to it. Once the seeds start to pop, add the asafetida and then the Fenugreek (Methi seeds).
3. Add the chopped raw mango to the pan. Add a little bit of salt and let it cook.
4. Once the raw mango is completely cooked add jaggery and red chili powder. Mix well and allow it to cook for some more time.
5. Take it off from the heat and let it cool.
You can serve it with Bread and Chapati.