Quick Vegetable Sandwich
- Bread slices (I have used multi grained bread)
- Green Capsicum (chopped) - 1 bowl
- Tomato (Chopped) - 1 bowl
- Onion (chopped) - 1/2 bowl
- Rava (Semolina) - 1/2 bowl
- Curd- 1 bowl
- Chili flakes- 1 tsp
- Oregano to taste
- Grated Cheese - 1 bowl
- salt to taste
1. Take 1 bowl. Add curd, chili flakes, salt, oregano and cheese. Mix well.
2. Add chopped capsicum, onion and tomato to it. Mix well.
4. Take a bread slice. Apply butter on both sides.
5. Apply the above mixed paste on 1 side of the bread.
Tip: You can use vegetables of your choice like paneer, carrot, corn, cabbage etc..