Paneer Capsicum Rings
Monsoon Special Recipes
Can be prepared as starter when you have guest coming.
- Grate the paneer in one bowl.
- Add to it ginger garlic chili paste, salt, garam masala, sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Take a capsicum and cut it from stem side to make it hallow. Clean it from inside. Remove the seeds.
- Stuff the above mixture in it.
- Roll the open end of stuffed capsicum in corn flour.
- Take another bowl add besan, chili powder, turmeric and salt. Mix it well.
- Cut the stuffed capsicum in to rings.
- Roll the capsicum in the above mixture.
- Take pan pour 1 tbsp oil and shallow fry the paneer capsicum rings.
- Serve hot :-))