2 cups grated carrot, ½ cup chopped capsicum, ½ cup groundnut powder, 3 finely chopped green chilies, ½ tsp mustard seeds, 1 tbsp oil, ½ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp asafetida, ½ cup chopped coriander, ½ cup seedless dates, ¼ cup raisins, 2tsp lemon juice, ½ tsp garam masala, ½ tsp red chili powder and salt to taste.
1. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When it starts popping add chopped chili to it. Then add asafetida and turmeric powder.
2. Add grated carrot and capsicum to the pan. Mix it well. Simmer it for 4 mins.
3. Add chili powder, garam masala, salt and lemon juice.
4. Then add groundnut powder to it. Simmer for 2 mins.
5. Add dates, raisins and coriander. Mix it well.
6. Serve it hot with wheat roti.